is this a good price for koi

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
that is a bit general of a question.. a fish is really only worth what someone will pay for it.. but at 2 feet, unless its really plain or sick it s probably worth atleast $20.00

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sounds like a good price to me. I have a friend that buys them for between $200. and $300. each but they are high quality Koi bred for there color etc. specifics. So if you don't care what the color patterns are and you love the way the fish looks then I'd go for it just like koikeeper says
fish030.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Whoa looks like you got some pond building to do to increase the size for all those babies. I've heard Koi need lots of room. Can you build a much bigger home for them. If not I don't think I would add anymore of them in that small of a pond. :)

Reaction score
they came out of an 8x8 pond with 20+ others
i plan on building another pond but not for another year or so. i just couldnt pass up a deal like this cause they dont come around too often

Ask a Question