Is this forum dead??

Reaction score
good to hear from you.... I look forward to scanning the forum and learning something new! Kinda depressing to see no new posts. Wishing everyone an early spring!!! :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It's starting to get sunny here now, but I just know it's going to snow sometime in the next few weeks!

The forum has been quiet, but it's only just starting (and as DrDave says, it's cold out :)) - hopefully it will pick up soon in the next few months :D

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
Admin said:
It's starting to get sunny here now, but I just know it's going to snow sometime in the next few weeks!

It's like you could tell the future! :eek2:
Oh, wait... it's winter...
But... STILL!:icon_smile:

Reaction score
Yeah I'd have to say I was hoping the forum would a little bit busier, but I'll take what I can get. ...............I'll try to post some more pic's of my new pond progress by tomorrow................ In the meantime, I want to hear what everyone has to say:icon_smile:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It's getting busier all the time, so hopefully by the time summer arrives we'll have plenty of people here :)

Ask a Question