Issues with my koi fountain

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I am needing to hire someone to fix my koi fountain. We hired someone just to change the exterior tile from slate to a white Stackstone just for cosmetic purposes and he drilled holes all around the bottom of it and now it leaks water everywhere. Please give me a call if you can help and would like to be hired for the job. We are here in Plano 75074. Thank you so much! Have a blessed day!Chelle

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Lou⭐️ Really needing someone to repair our Koi fountain. Hired a guy just to change out the exterior tile for cosmetic purposes and he drilled holes in it and now there’s water that leaks everywhere. Really need to hire someone to come over and repair. Please give me a quick call. Thank you and have a blessed day! Shell

Last edited by a moderator:

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
@Chelle Belle This thread is 6 years old, and I don’t think the OP is still around. If you want to get in contact with this pond organization, you might do better off either contacting someone directly through the organization (as mentioned), or do a local search for your area. Also, it’s not a good idea to list personal contact info (there are a lot of creeps who troll the internet).

Other than that, hello and welcome. Sorry you are having problems no hope you are able to get things straightened out.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1642807641207.gif
@Chelle Belle

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I'm just wondering what a koi fountain is.

Is it a sculpture of a koi that spits water?

Is it a fountain spewing water in the middle of a koi pond?

Please clarify or better yet, post a picture.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have you checked to see if there are pond stores around your area . they always have a great source of people and information . I am not sure which state you live in . I do know some of them put video's up on youtube . look for the newest posts and thn look up if they have pond stores in your area

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I have you checked to see if there are pond stores around your area . they always have a great source of people and information . I am not sure which state you live in . I do know some of them put video's up on youtube . look for the newest posts and thn look up if they have pond stores in your area
Before this thread was moved here she had posted she lives in Texas.

Ask a Question