It now a swim pond

Reaction score
Country
United States
124 degree heat index. A/C for the house and studio are down, inside temps over 90. My fish pond just became a swim pond. Stay safe and cool out there everybody.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Looks like half the country is sweltering

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Police have used up the budget for gas for the year.. The utilities are going to play the same game as everyone else can't afford the fuel to produce the power. YOU CAN'T JUST TURN A SWITCH AND WAGE WAR on what every single aspect of our lives depends on, and not have serious consequences, particularly after the biggest manipulation in our history. Putin is one smart cookie he knew the day it was all going to end and invaded the same day AMAZING

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Meanwhile, in the PNW, it's 60º, the Columbia River is reaching flood stage, which is turning those big turbines, and my electric rate is the same as it has been since we moved here.

Of course, it's still raining a bit...

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Here in NWLA, it feels like it should be in the South right now, but later in summer. The usual 90 temps and 3 digit heat index. Oppressive humidity. I don’t want to think about July and August! Not enough rain. It seems like the A/C is running constantly (it’s not, though). Just so fortunate we have power!

@Fb7782 Hope you get your A/C back up!

Ask a Question