It's an intertesting life, my wife went to jail

Reaction score
My wife and I are both kindred spirits, rebels from birth but we both have a good heart. My books reflect this, we feed off of each other. Last night I was in a rum stupor and she decided to go down to Rebecca's house the shoot the BB gun. She took one of our rottweilers and a husky. A truck sped by and she shouted for them to slow down. Words (cuss) were exchanged and the cops later showed up.

As the cop got aggressive with my wife, the rott got aggressive with the cop.

He said, "If that "fking" dog keeps barking at me I'm going to shoot it."

Vicki said, "If you shoot my dog, I'm going to shoot your "F"ing ass.

"Put out your cigarette, turn around and put your hands behind your back."

I, in a nice rum and smoke stupor, was sleeping like a baby when the rest of the dogs lit up. There was a strobe light and 2 cop cars in front of my house. I put on some pants and walked out. They told me what happened and said that my wife needed her seizure medication. I went and got it and gave it to them.

That's my pirate, wench baby, always uncontrollable and speaking loudly. I love her, we are a perfect match. I write about our adventures in my books. Saturday is our 8th. anniversary ,I intend to fill her with vodka, dance and party, then make love like wild animals. I am a dancing fool and actually get a fan club urging me to get up when the next song starts. I have a routine that I do, my wife starts laughing so hard that she has to sit down and just watch.

I hate to say it, but I can really cut a rug. I start with football, I hike, then I'm the quarterback. I dance backwards dodging the rushers looking for a receiver. Then I'm the receiver, I dance down the floor looking up into the air dodging players. I catch the ball and run, dodging all the time. They say it is the facial expressions that make them fall out laughing. I almost gave a former coach a heart attack. I make touchdown then spike the ball and do a victory dance.

Then it's baseball. I pitch, swing and hit. I run the bases, field the ball and throw. I look over my shoulder as I run, my face filled with terror, the crowd goes wild. I actually have the dance floor all to myself at this point. Then it's basketball, then fishing as I cast to my wife and reel her in as she swims to me struggling, Then bowling, then motorcycle riding as I slide around the corners. I am a real ham and I'm very good at it.

So, where was I? My wife went to jail and we got a really good laugh out of it this evening. I love my renegade, pirate wench and put all of it in my books. If you care to peruse our life, Google "Amazon books- Vengeance a pirate's tale by Felipe Fernandez."

The adventure lives on. What a world.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh my, oh my she is quite the woman, not afraid to speak her mind and take one for her beloved pet. I'm glad the dog didn't freak out when the cop started taking her away or it could have turned out badly. What did they do w/ the dogs and did they give her the B.B gun back?
I hope that is the end of it and they aren't going to pursue anything else. Your stories never end do they Bullfrog.............and we do love hearing about your lively adventures :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow is all I can say! Hope the pup is ok!

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
For some reason this reminded me of this joke.

A guy moves into a new country home and is sitting on his porch. A neighbor drives by in his pickup truck and stops. He says there is going to be a party at his place later on. There will be drinking, dancing, screwing(cleaned up some) and fighting. The guy says "sounds great, what shall I wear?" The neighbor responds, " It dont matter, its just gonna be you and me".:lol:

Sorry, I just had to.

Reaction score
They kept the BB gun and her cooler with a few beers in it. It's no big deal, it was a cheap BB gun and we have a lot of coolers. The dogs just ran back home barking at the cop car. I woke up last night and she wasn't in bed, I thought, "here we go again."

I put on some clothes and walked all over the trailer looking for her and calling out of the doors. I then walked outside and saw a light burning in the horses stall. Honeys teats are glazed over which means that she will deliver real soon. Vicki was sleeping on two bales of hay in the stall. She told me that she would do this, she wants to be there when the baby comes. She does this with the dogs and cats too every time they give birth. She is right there cleaning them and making sure they are alright as soon as they are born. Maybe that's why they love her so much, they recognize her voice and scent from their birth.

And yes, I'm glad the female rottweiler didn't go bonkers when they cuffed her and took her into custody.That could have been bad. It's not the first time she has been to jail and probably won't be the last. She said that she actually slept good without 4 dogs hogging the bed. It is an interesting life, what a world.

Reaction score
Well she was still there this morning, no baby yet...

stall003.jpg

JW, remember bony little Gunny, the rescue colt that we took in? Animal control got a report of an abused animal. They had starved the mother to death and were burying her when they showed up. Gunny was so weak he couldn't even stand. A feed store took him in then gave him to us. He still has a little of the shaggy winter coat, but it pulls off of him easily and comes off with a curry comb. He was a bag of bones when we got him, but now you can see the muscles of his legs beginning to fill out. He still has a way to go but he is looking a lot better now.

stall005.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
People are so cruel. So glad you took the colt in.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes I remember Gunny, the poor little orphan colt and he is growing from when I saw him awhile back. He does still look kinda slim..........he has a larger head than his body parts. It will prolly just take him a bit more time to recoup from his traumatic start in life. Vicki is something else sleeping out there w/ the horse.............I commend her for it and I understand fully. Hope all goes well w/ Honey's birthing and want more pix of course :)

Reaction score
He is coming along, he is going to be a very big horse, taller than Honey and she is 14.5 hands. You measure from their ankle to their knee with a piece of rope, then triple that and it will get you within one inch. He was nothing but hip bones when we got him, he looks a lot better now.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
He does look so much better..........he was skin and bones before. They are such a pretty color. Do you plan to breed him or keep him as a stallion or is that not possible w/ other horses around that are family? Don't know that much about horses :lol:

Ask a Question