sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep but can be confusing for them to decide what the want to do .That's why I say keep it simple an inexpensive to start unless you have thousand of dollars to throw at it .You can always change things later and you always will .Have a budget in mind and do not rush it ,mistakes happen then

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yes, I am ready for winter to break, we have had 3 days in a row of mid 40's. Too bad we are back in the 20's tomorrow and Wed-Friday we wont even make it to that... Mmathis, I was wondering how you keep your turtles from getting out of your pond?

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
So anxious for the last freeze to pass. Desperately need to turn the sprinkler system back on. Plus have our ne pond lady ready for the spring cleaning along with plantings in and around the pond. Noticed that our perninal Lillie's are growing in Cathy's always beautiful Lily bed.

Reaction score
i already noticed a marked increase in new threads and posts in the past week... it MUST be warming up everywhere, no?
It was here and now we have a couple days of not cold/not warm days that are going to be rainy.... thats OK - i was going to need to add more water to the pond anyways this next week or so... so now i will add less :)
And yes, our perennial lillies are showing some leaves too!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
yep but can be confusing for them to decide what the want to do .That's why I say keep it simple an inexpensive to start unless you have thousand of dollars to throw at it .You can always change things later and you always will .Have a budget in mind and do not rush it ,mistakes happen then

I am still confused and trying to decide what I want to do! LOL I have accepted that to be my fate though and can't see it changing anytime soon :) :p:confused:;):(:penguin:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Must be that the new posters are ones from areas where the climate is more mild and the sun is starting to poke out there. We are warming up here in the N.W now but the darn rain is keeping us locked up now

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
we might be warming up at home, - 7 this am, but saying 50ish start of next week

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
It is usually my favorite time of the year too, but with all the cold and snow now that we got in the last 2 days, hard to get excited until another warm chinook comes and melts it all away. I will get excited when and IF spring ever gets here!!!
for now I am going to pout!! :(:censored:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
already!!! where did the time go! Time really seems to fly somedays that is for sure. Need to rush and get ready for work soon. So I have to "spring ahead" this Sunday, won't be a fun day if I have to go in EXTRA early, but will have more time at the puppy park after work, so that works!! :ROFLMAO::wacky:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Oh Pecan, you are getting me excited, forgot I will have more time to roll rocks home before dark to continue my mad cobbling of the yard! GO HaRd In tHe YarD!! Plant up a StoRm and driNk Fine WiNe.... oh I miss the fun in the sun by the pond!!

Ask a Question