Jebao CBF 15000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have recently purchased the CBF 15000 pressure filter. I a bit stuck on its set up. The instructions are almost useless. I am trying to figure out where the filter media goes ( the white small circular disks ). There is nothing in the instructions at all. Im assuming that they go in the bottom of the filter below the foam. The problem is tat I cant seal the top of the filer to the bottom because the filter media gets in the way.

The other query I have is cleaning (even though its not dirty yet). The box says to pull and push the handle clean the sponge cleanly. The handle on my filter is fixed. Ive messaged Jebao but they just sent out the same basic instructions. Has anyone got one of these who could shed some light. All help will be much appreciated.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@davidbo101 but I'm sorry I can't help w/that filter issue.
Hopefully someone will come on that can.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Looked at online reviews. Discs go in bottom of filter but several people reported they don't all fit. Also several reports of having to use pliers to open self clean valve. I had a smaller version years ago. Didn't last a year. Jebao is a brand i personally stay away from.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi I have recently purchased the CBF 15000 pressure filter. I a bit stuck on its set up. The instructions are almost useless. I am trying to figure out where the filter media goes ( the white small circular disks ). There is nothing in the instructions at all. Im assuming that they go in the bottom of the filter below the foam. The problem is tat I cant seal the top of the filer to the bottom because the filter media gets in the way.

The other query I have is cleaning (even though its not dirty yet). The box says to pull and push the handle clean the sponge cleanly. The handle on my filter is fixed. Ive messaged Jebao but they just sent out the same basic instructions. Has anyone got one of these who could shed some light. All help will be much appreciated.

Hi David,
Just trying to set this up myself - I too am having difficulty with the white balls and turning the knob to clean. How did you end up going with your set up? Any help/advice would be fantastic. Thanks

Reaction score
I'd just return it. I decided not to go with that brand because of the reviews. Many state that finding replacement parts is impossible - which won't be good for the long run.

wil

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Hi the white small circular disks go in the bottom and the handle put some Vaseline on the metal rods

Ask a Question