July 2019 Photo of the Month - Moving Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The July 2019 Photo of the Month competition is now open for entries! :snaphappy:

Here are the rules:
  • The theme this month is "Moving Water"
  • No more than one submission per member.
  • The photo must be your own (although not necessarily taken in your own garden)
  • If you would like to make a submission, please reply to this topic and attach your photo (with a description if you want).
  • Please submit your photos no later than June 20th.
  • Once all submissions have been made, there will be a poll in the forum to select the winner.
  • In the event of a tie, the admin will cast the deciding vote
  • Please only reply to this topic if you are making an entry. Please do not make any comments on the other photos, you will have the opportunity to make comments when the poll is released on June 21st.
The winner will be announced on July 1st, and the winning photo will be displayed on the forum main page during July.

Good luck! :D

Reaction score
Small fish pond with waterfall next to our patio. The fish love it and love to shade themselves under the water lilies (not shown.) Our cats also love it for a cool refreshing drink of water, and no, they don't disturb the fish.

Attachments

• pond_May18.JPG
    pond_May18.JPG
    348.8 KB · Views: 249
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
United States
Here is my submission. Taken last October from my lower koi pond with waterfall and water lily.

- Michael from Daytona

Attachments

• Pond lily.jpg
    Pond lily.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 228
Reaction score
Country
United States
The July 2019 Photo of the Month competition is now open for entries! :snaphappy:

Here are the rules:
  • The theme this month is "Moving Water"
  • No more than one submission per member.
  • The photo must be your own (although not necessarily taken in your own garden)
  • If you would like to make a submission, please reply to this topic and attach your photo (with a description if you want).
  • Please submit your photos no later than June 20th.
  • Once all submissions have been made, there will be a poll in the forum to select the winner.
  • In the event of a tie, the admin will cast the deciding vote
  • Please only reply to this topic if you are making an entry. Please do not make any comments on the other photos, you will have the opportunity to make comments when the poll is released on June 21st.
The winner will be announced on July 1st, and the winning photo will be displayed on the forum main page during July.

Good luck! :D
My above ground 6000g pond. This pic was taken last week of my water fall return from my bog moves 7000g an hour

Attachments

• 20190522_162526_resized.jpg
    20190522_162526_resized.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question