:):):)

Channel01_20140718132234_964.jpg

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Love it!

My bedroom window, which I keep open to help me go to sleep and to wake me up, is around 20~30 feet away from my stream and the black birds just love it in the early morning right before sun breaks, at least 30 or even more birds since my stream goes under huge old multi-trunk elm trees.

They're the best alarm clock.

Last edited:

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Now that I think about it more... Keeping my bedroom window open might not be helping my sinus issues, but all of the outdoor noises, rustling, nighttime bird rustling in the trees, bugs and water movement sure does help me to ignore my sinuses so I can get some sleep. Although, on a rare occasion, there is a cattle truck driving by and they throw on their engine air brakes sometimes scaring the @#%$ out of me waking me up too soon. :confused:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice pic and that's a heck of a lot of cawing! They wake me up some mornings tapping on the skylights above our bed :)

Ask a Question