j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Me too sissy now that we are retired we are always trying to figure out what day it is :razz:
Guess it must be Friday today as Kougs posted that banner up there,so Happy Friday to all you little worker bees :LOL:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol I have reminders on my calender as to when to put out the garbage, ow I miss it!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
really why :razz: uncle sam takes most of it and then says when you retire I will help you out ,makes you wonder

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Uncle Sam is still taking ours sissy................it never ends,well it does but you have to die to get out of it :goodnight:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
very true and give welfare to people who drive fancy cars wear expensive clothes and have the newest gadgets ,poor people would feel deprived .I worked why can;t they .Welfare was a hand up not a hand out and a reason to sit home and have baby after baby so they got more money and bigger housing and nicer stuff .Never should have started the program if they the government could not control it .It just made it worse .Babies are not paychecks . :sad:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
DrCase said:
If i didn't work ? who would support every one thats never had a job
You might as well get used to it DrCase as them that work are not gonna be the ones that have and them that worked and saved so they could have enough to live on when they retire are gonna share it all w/ those that voted for a certain person who is gonna be very generous w/ our hard earned funds. When we are all penniless and stuck in the nursing homes do you think we will be given any extra monies to make sure we get good care and are treated fairly by those nasty nurses. Nah cuz we can't vote anymore at that point! Oh my this was supposed to be "Just a friendly shout out thread" and look what we've done to it! Ok then on w/ the show...............exit stage right and ya'll have a good day now ya hear :razz:

kougs

kougs
Reaction score
j.w said:
You might as well get used to it DrCase as them that work are not gonna be the ones that have and them that worked and saved so they could have enough to live on when they retire are gonna share it all w/ those that voted for a certain person who is gonna be very generous w/ our hard earned funds. When we are all penniless and stuck in the nursing homes do you think we will be given any extra monies to make sure we get good care and are treated fairly by those nasty nurses. Nah cuz we can't vote anymore at that point! Oh my this was supposed to be "Just a friendly shout out thread" and look what we've done to it! Ok then on w/ the show...............exit stage right and ya'll have a good day now ya hear :razz:
go get um jw

Ask a Question