Just a suggestion

Reaction score
Not to offend anyone although somewhere along the way I always do but, not its intended too. Ill get that right out of the way from the start.

Anyways heres some feedback..

If your post with pictures in the Photography section can only show up after a MOD has reviewed it shouldn't we either 1# find mods with some time to actually do it in a timely manner or 2# remove the feature.

In my short stint here this method employed currently is a epic failure from my point of view 4-5 days now I guess never bothered to check time of initial post but. still hasn't been posted.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Re: Just a surggestion

It may be coincidence that you are having a problem. Have you reviewed the procedure on uploading? I have not had any problems.

Reaction score

thx for the reply but, I host all images on my ISP.

Apon posting a picture in photography section the whole post states apon posting "This post will not show up until a MOD has reviewed it."

In other words its just not the pictures that wont show up but my post in general has been suspended in limbo for over a week now :-( :grumble:

Reaction score

UPDATE

What I found out was that I posted 4 pictures as allowed and links to a few more and because they were links the post required a mods review not that anyone told me or that a Mod actually reviewed the post yet :wink:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi vertigo, it has been a "bank holiday" (not sure why it's called that still) here in the UK - so I've had 4 days off. Now that I've seen the posts, they have been validated :wink:

Ask a Question