Just couldn't help myself!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Went to the pond store to get some water hyacinth and left with that plus a new baby! He was in their $20 tank but she gave him to me for $10. Who can say no to that right (although $10 is probably where it should have been priced)?!

He seems to be a fiesty one. After she caught him he jumped right out of the net, and we almost didn't get him cause he had some great hiding spots. Then in the car he was thrashing all around in his little bag. Good thing that was closed up! Finally after we got home I floated him in this big bowl, added a little water to let him start getting acclimated, and 2 minutes later he jumped right outta the bowl, thankfully into the pond! He seems to like his new home though, haven't seen any jumping since!

Attachments

• DSC05017.JPG
    DSC05017.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 252

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Time out in the corner for you Jen...................it's a really pretty fish tho :rolleyes:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Geeze do we have to give you a blindfold to put on or take your wallet ,credit cards and keys also . :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: We need to get you some fishy intervention :goldfish: :goldfish: :goldfish:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I know, I know. I'm a terrible impulse buyer! LOL. He doesn't seem to be to shy. He came right up when I fed them all this morning! All of them are starting to get a little friendlier, or maybe they're just hungrier! But they've started following me around the pond when I'm out there!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Pretty little fish! great job..............now sending the phone # for intervention 1-no-mor-efish

Ask a Question