tumblr_on4rs9BZFh1re1snbo1_500.gif

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
it is nice to watch, whoever made that has some mighty fine talent!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well at least it did not kill the fish like my neighbors cat killed 1 of mine and then killed baby birds in the nest outside my side door

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Well at least it did not kill the fish like my neighbors cat killed 1 of mine and then killed baby birds in the nest outside my side door
can the cat kill goldfishes and koi ? or is it rare , my neighbour has cat too and its some times sitting on our wall but i didnt see it attracted to pond or fishes .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not sure but they have lots of cats and now have to watch pond closer .I saw it but it was to late by the time I got out there and down the steps .

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
can the cat kill goldfishes and koi ? or is it rare
My cat just sits and watches the fish in my aquascapes, doesn't jump at em' or anything. He slowly paws at them which is cute and funny though, he also just drinks out of the water. I would say imo its a rare occasion.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
My cat just sits and watches the fish in my aquascapes, doesn't jump at em' or anything. He slowly paws at them which is cute and funny though, he also just drinks out of the water. I would say imo its a rare occasion.
may b he pretends to b good guy in front of u and when u go inside , he tries to catch them desperately lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
may b he pretends to b good guy in front of u and when u go inside , he tries to catch them desperately lol
Our two cats sat on top of the pond wall and watched every move I made while I was building it..... Since I put water in it they will not get on the wall and take a wide berth around it..... But also Sarah is one of those people that believe cats should have baths..... I refuse to help, because shedding blood is not my idea of fun..... Lol Jimmy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Our two cats sat on top of the pond wall and watched every move I made while I was building it..... Since I put water in it they will not get on the wall and take a wide berth around it..... But also Sarah is one of those people that believe cats should have baths..... I refuse to help, because shedding blood is not my idea of fun..... Lol Jimmy
:D and cat hair in the pond... i think cats r afraid of water that is the only thing that saves fishes

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
My cat drinks out of the pond with the fish swimming right up in his nose. I'm bewildered that my great white hunter hasn't done a full flying wolinda into the pond since he kills everything else that tries to walk, crawl, or fly across our yard.

Ask a Question