Just sending out a hello :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Welcome to our wonderful Forum, ZenZilla! Love your first pic, as I love the "calico" koi. Hard to find pretty ones, and you have three in the same picture! And, we ask for pics of your pond, and you give 2 seasons and a night time pic, how convenient to have them handy! Beautiful pond.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
ZenZilla, I see you winter your pond as I do mine, with the pumps running. I do use a heater when necessary as I am in Canada. How cold does it get down there? Are you having a fairly mild winter too? How are things down in Ohio? Up here in Medicine Hat, things are progressing slowly toward spring, we still have some snow and the ground is still frozen. Weather has been mild, not to much excitement around here. The Canadian geese are back to their spring nesting ground down by the river, little gossling should hatch for Mothers day! :)

Reaction score
Yes I do keep them running plus you get some Truely unique ice formations by doing so. :) The weather here has been back and forth but I am definitely seeing signs of spring around the corner. Sounds like your ready for spring too. ;)

Reaction score
callingcolleen1 said:
I am Never completely ready cause spring is a constant project of never ending work! It is just one thing after another, till the fall arrives and the snow flies, to much going on around here:)
Yes I do agree there. Constantly something to do but I truly love being in my yard and taking time to Meditate with all the beauty.

Ask a Question