Just something interesting

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
WOW! That was cool! I was wondering about the collapsing bubble [I think they called it "bubble bounce"], but at about 1//2 through the video was getting bored, and ready to stop it. Glad I didn't 'cause they explain all that!

Hey, Gordy, are you trying to sneak physics lessons in here? [well if so, keep it up! (y)]

OK, so I had to "share" it on FB!

Reaction score
Yeah, I was trying to sneak a physics course in here. Guilty. I stumbled upon this video somehow and, although i was not interested at the start. i kept watching it and then it dawned upon me that this was good information. If not just interesting.

You never know when information like this can be applied, but it is the shear fact that it is a fact (a phenomenon of physics) that deems it to be important. If you follow me here, the physics involved lend to the operation of a water pump impeller and the operation of a venturi. It is a little convoluted and quite in depth, but it does explain a lot.

I am not sure how useful the information can be to everyone, but I do know that the more of this type of information you are exposed to, the better you will be at understanding the physics of the ordinary life.

Gordy

Ask a Question