j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looks like a neat site Larkin............I'll check it out more later when I've got some time to spare and thanks for posting it.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I thought it was pretty darn cool. If I ever get the chance to visit Japan that will be a must stop and see while there attraction. I liked the owls, exotic parrots and wading birds. The lily pond is pretty but the building must be HUGE!!!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Did you look at that photo of the Mandarin duck?.............looks like someone painted it.... Pretty cool! I love that water lily free flying bird zone too. Beautiful lilies and birds and I bet the smell of those fragrant lilies is to die for. You can even had feed all those birds even a Toucan! I didn't see Harry our friend the Great Blue anywhere in the wading birds zone tho. All those birds in there I bet would love to eat our fish. I didn't know an Emu was a gentle bird.............that's what they said. Just guess I thought it was like an ostrich and aren't they kinda ornery like they will give you a swift kick in the arse when you aren't looking? I love the Brugmansia's........used to have some and they are sooooooooooooo fragrant at night! Had to keep them in the garage over winter tho and when it got too big I planted it outside for it's last Summer hoorah then bye bye to the big flower pot in the sky. I didn't see any fish anywhere tho...............that's kinda weird cuz it's Japan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cisifom

Latest Threads