?Keeping tropical lillies indoors

Reaction score
I have found all kinds of good information & suggestions on ponding here so-;) HELP!!
It has been a cooler than usual summer here in Ohio,:grumble: night temps in the low 50's. Can not get water temp above 74. My tropical was looking punk. It did ot bud & the pads were turning yellow, so I brought it in house. Keeping it in a large pot about 18" top to bottom by 21" wide. The water is only about 7-8" above the top of the lilly pot. The temp indoors would be 74-78. Question--is this suffient to keep this lily alive til next summer & do I need to add something to keep the water circulating? Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Thanks poodles for the link. I
I read thru it & was exhausted. I 'm wanting to keep the lilly in tact, not just survive the tuber. I was hoping to simmulate a tropical climate. I don't know if the water needs to keep circulating. I may try "google" for this one.

Ask a Question