Koi Art

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Added two new pictures of koi art to our collection of koi tiles, Pictures, Box and koi Plates yesterday when one of the KKU members turned up with our Yamabuki Ogon and Tancho Pictures.
Both are a bargin at £30.00 each and are by an Artist by the name of John Smith .
The Yamabuki Ogon is a print of one of his Pictures the Tancho an acctual painting both done in 2002 .
We hope you like them as we do..

66185_544077665623333_382113737_n.jpg

535023_544078018956631_562445879_n.jpg

All that remains to be done with them is to get them both mounted and put up most probably on the inside of the living room door (short of wall space) :lol:

rgrds

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Have I posted up the tiles etc since I joined , if not I can put them on this thread a little later that wont be a problem.
Dont know how many of you guys go in for either koi or fish art , we sort of fell into it when we wont a print of an airgunned Sanke at our clubs Christamas raffle waay back in the early 1990's I also asked two of our more artistic friends to paint some of our koi in their varying styles.
It sort of took off from there really
Oh I forgot to mention the koi fridge magnets the koi windsock and the koi windchime, I think thats everything art wise :profile:
I'm glad you guys liked them so much :highfive:

rgrds

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Here are photos of the koi sock I won on an American koi website
Also our photos of our beniya tile collection which are duel purpose as you can either stand them up on a table or sideboard or hang them from your wall.
Note they also do a clock tile which as yet we dont have and a fridge magnet of the single koi.

iWindsock.jpg

four tiles.jpg

single koi.jpg

The crap tile.jpg

two part tiles.jpg

Ask a Question