Koi disease need help

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey all I have a prior thread at
https://www.gardenpondforum.com/thr...leeding-and-some-scale-off.31509/#post-498581

The same symptom happened again on my another biggest koi fish, so i really need to figure out the root cause or what disease is this. So I took the fish to the postmortem, here is the result from the service:
The most significant findings were bleeding on the surface of the skin, a significantly small liver, a severely enlarged gallbladder, and abnormalities seen on the surface of the intestines, which may indicate that Mr. White was dealing with liver and/or gastrointestinal disease.
Do you know what is the disease and what I might be wrong when keeping the fish? Any advice appreciated!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Viens showing red tint in the fins is often poor water quality,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Were the abnormal tissues submitted to a pathology lab for diagnosis? They would need to rule out things like hepatic or intestinal parasites, bacterial infection, toxicosis, neoplasia, malnutrition, and metabolic disease. I didn’t see that you answered the questions we asked on your first post about your pond setup and water parameters.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
your way outside my knowledge , i am only mildly knowledgeable on parasites an bacterial and or fungal Surface conditions and issues

try koiphen

Ask a Question