sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I saw this food that has beta glucan in it and decided to try for the free sample and got it .It says extracted from ganoderma lucidum which enhances the immune system in fish making them more resistant to diseases .It is called azoo growth plus koi food .Has any one heard of it .I was offered a free bag and got it today and was wondering what or if it is really good .I have never heard of it before .

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I saw this food that has beta glucan in it and decided to try for the free sample and got it .It says extracted from ganoderma lucidum which enhances the immune system in fish making them more resistant to diseases .It is called azoo growth plus koi food .Has any one heard of it .I was offered a free bag and got it today and was wondering what or if it is really good .I have never heard of it before .

Azoo is a respected company in the fish food industry.

Ganoderma lucidum is a mushroom that has been in use in Eastern medicine for many years. It has been shown to offer protection in fish from certain pathogenic organisms. One study showed that when infected by Aeromonas hydrophila fish had a mortality rate of 40% when fed with this mushroom extract. This is much better than the 90% mortality rate experienced by untreated fish.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
it is an almost 3 lb bag I really expected a small bag less than a lb .
101_1022.JPG
101_1024.JPG

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
My comets already like medium size pellets. After just 2 1/2 months I am already hand feeding them.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Kind of like babies, huh? LOL

I have been using Omega One Goldfish Medium Pellets. They gobble them right up.

81mxb58xCtL._SL1500_.jpg
61pjA7n9uEL._SX522_.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I like blackwater food ,this stuff is so tiny .It is like the size of a pen tip .

Ask a Question