koi,goldies and fry

Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
wanted to get some fry footage...but!............i still hope you enjoy the video
You have so many fine koi and it looks like they live in a good pond..how many do you have?..../Björn:biggrin:

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
They never do what you want..
when you have a camara..

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Bjorn...there is 30 koi and goldies in there and about 40 fry. my ponds a puddle compared to yours, and im going to give away and/or sell alot of them this fall and next spring before the next spawn.
DrCase.. it use to be theyd be all around me till the camera came out,then theyd scatter, now it seems that the fry cant get a picture taken because the big guys come and stir the waters surface and be camera hogs.

Reaction score
Those are some nice looking fish. I really like that white one with the yellow or orange patch on its back. You going to sell them on this site? I'll take some of your grow outs off your hands, but no goldfish. I think I have around 100 goldie fry and alot are starting to change color. I catch and give away almost on a daily basis now.

Reaction score
Nice fish. Are you going to be bringing them inside again like last year or now that the pond is complete leave them outside in the winter?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
nope...theyre spoiled and will be spending the winter in their second home. the ones i still have anyways.

Airic... i dont know how i'd get any to you.. overnight shipping would be the only option and thats kinda pricey isnt it?

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the shipping charges are ($60?) but with a good number of fish the cost may not be that bad. It would be sort of fun to compare size and color over time between fish in two different types of environments from the same litter (?). What is the right term?

Ask a Question