koi,goldies and fry

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
the heron got my favorite fish it was a showa with a tancho cap...i guess you'd call it a tancho showa. red cap perfectly round and centered and all black showa markings on body and fins, of course he got my other platinum ogon, and a nice sanke too!

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Much better than before. may I suggest a walk around, starting with an approach to the pond, circling it and then retracting a different way so we can get a better overview.
Your Koi are very active and look healthy.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
heres a tour of my yard..front and back. i know its not as nice as some of yours but its home.. i hope you enjoy the tour!!
[ame]
comments are welcome.......be nice!!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
stroppy said:
great video ..... very funny about the heron !!! you all have such huge gardens over there !!
and another lovely accent !! :biggrin:

post a video of your yard and garden...quality is better than quantity!!

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
i will but if you dont mind will cop out for a while summer has almost gone here and to be honest garden is looking pretty drab ...also want to wait till new raised pond is completed ...but not hurying with it as decided it would be best to move the babies next spring so i have all winter to make the pond :biggrin:

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
same here apparently.. weve been cool cloudy and rainy...my lillies are dying back already.. its not even september and weve had night time temps in the 40s already... global warming? bullcrap! its working in reverse here.. we have had some real strange weather here this year,

Ask a Question