KOI HERPES

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Remember, even without an outbreak... it is still possible to spread the herpes virus.

I was hoping I could wait a couple more years before I had this talk with my fish.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
fishin....i dont know for sure but i believe they might just send emails... i just signed up as well. being saturday night there might not have been anyone to do so....lets give it a few days....i'm assuming this since they didnt ask for much info, just name and email adress.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
if you go to the bottom of the page that comes up and click on the barely noticable print you can access some pages on the group.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Ok, I wasn't sure if it was suppose to bring up another link or if something was going on with my PC. I signed up, so hopefully they will email more information. I've read up some on KoiKHV but It's always good to be updated on the newest developments about this disease.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
its not likely to impact me. due to the fact i dont plan on introducing any fish from an outside source anytime soon. as long as mine stay healthy, alive, and spawning. but knowledge is power.

Ask a Question