Koi in Cambodia

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm on a trip through Vietnam and Cambodia and am staying at a hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia right now that has a beautiful pond with Koi. Here are a picture of the beautiful fish.
IMG_20190410_084003773-EFFECTS.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I only have good ol' goldfish. But those koi - WOW! There is something about seeing a bunch of large ones, in color combinations of white and orange -- and then throw in a brilliant yellow one - sooooo neat!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Pretty fish and hope you are having a nice trip.
Thank you. Its really been a great trip so far. 11 days in Vietnam and 6 days in Cambodia. This is a picture at one of the temples today. There are a lot of tourists from China here!

Oh boy, I see more koi in your future ! ha ha :) Enjoy your trip and thank you for sharing the picture.
Thank you. Haha. I can hardly wait to make pond improvements and get some more Koi when I get back.

Very pretty fish! Have a great time on your trip!
Thanks Addy. We are using guides throughout the trip and that has made it much more pleasurable. The tourist agency we used is out of Hanoi and they have done a very good job of organizing everything. Most of the palaces we saw in Vietnam had nice quality Koi in the ponds surrounding them. This is from a palace in Hue Vietnam.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We left Siem Reap yesterday and had to say goodbye to the beautiful Koi. Here are a few more pictures I took. There were thousands of baby koi in the pond and they were fun to watch too!

Ask a Question