Koi lethargic, white film over one eye and appears to be getting skinny

Reaction score
Ray, my fish made it through the night. So first thing this morning I went to the pond store. The owner suggested the same as you to hold off and not do anything since it hadn’t been the 7 days for the Praziquantel. This afternoon and this evening it’s been with the other fish and eating. It’s not real lively, very still in the water or swimming really slow, but seems a bit better. I’m not sure that it will survive much longer but feeling a little optimistic....for now.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
Australia
Ray, my fish made it through the night. So first thing this morning I went to the pond store. The owner suggested the same as you to hold off and not do anything since it hadn’t been the 7 days for the Praziquantel. This afternoon and this evening it’s been with the other fish and eating. It’s not real lively, very still in the water or swimming really slow, but seems a bit better. I’m not sure that it will survive much longer but feeling a little optimistic....for now.
The fish eating is a great sign! Prazi does take at least 5 days to make a difference! The fact that the fish is eating and being with the other fish is a major sign of recovery. I do hope it completely recovers! that would be great!
Ray

Ask a Question