koi pond on facebook

Reaction score
for all the facebookers - there's been a koi pond game up for a bit. it's still in the early stages - adding new decorations and/or fish weekly. you're japanese style pond can hold up to 20 fish at a time and once they're fully grown (which takes about a day depending on the fish) you can sell them and do it again! thought this might be news to some people. go to your search bar and type in "koi pond" and it should be the first and only application to pop up.

Reaction score
facebook and myspace cause more viruses than anything else now days. I own a computer repair business and most if the viruses i deal with are from those sites. To even play those apps you have to agree the give them all your info. like birthdate and anything else on your profile. Why do they need that to play a game? Some also steal the personal info of all your friends and infect them as well.

Better have a good anti-virus to go to those sites!!

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
x-Adam-x said:
for all the facebookers - there's been a koi pond game up for a bit. it's still in the early stages - adding new decorations and/or fish weekly. you're japanese style pond can hold up to 20 fish at a time and once they're fully grown (which takes about a day depending on the fish) you can sell them and do it again! thought this might be news to some people. go to your search bar and type in "koi pond" and it should be the first and only application to pop up.

i will be sure to look out for this ....i love facebook and been on it for about 4 years now ...with no viruses (knock on wood) ...i love farmville :0)

Reaction score
i confess I just can't get into facebook. Honestly, I don't want an army of people in my past to find me! LOL!

About a year ago, I was on for about 30 minutes, and people from highschool had found me. I'm like, look, I didn't like you 25 years ago--and I don't want to talk to you now!

I quickly logged off and never signed on again! LOL!

Reaction score
LOL My wife keeps getting messages from girls or spam bots trying to get her in bed. but she did learn about her cousin in New Zealand having a baby girl 30min after it happened. pictures and info from the other side of the world in a min. so good and bad.

Reaction score
jason081180 said:
LOL My wife keeps getting messages from girls or spam bots trying to get her in bed. but she did learn about her cousin in New Zealand having a baby girl 30min after it happened. pictures and info from the other side of the world in a min. so good and bad.

Having given birth to three sons, any woman that posts about her kids 30 minutes after they are born is crazy! LOL!

Reaction score
i don't think it was her. maybe her husband posted it. not pictures and all but I'm just saying you could. i think he just posted what was up so everyone would know.

Ask a Question