Koivision Two - offered for free

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Posted by Dayton Koi Club on their FB page. I just watched this free video ( approx an hour ) and thoroughly enjoyed it. The segments range from koi keeping, to bonsai, Tokyo and research. It certainly was a nice break from the news !

"I thought I would bring this information to all our koi keepers regarding the koi video magazine, KoiVision. "Here at Koivision, because of these unprecedented and difficult times we would like to make Koivision Two available free to everyone around the world who have an interest in koi and Japan." www.koivision.tv

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
getting harder and harder to get food here at the grocery stores .Not much meat for hubby so he may need to become a vegetarian .Got veggies and fruit at the farm stand by the Eden NC flea market

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Posted by Dayton Koi Club on their FB page. I just watched this free video ( approx an hour ) and thoroughly enjoyed it. The segments range from koi keeping, to bonsai, Tokyo and research. It certainly was a nice break from the news !

"I thought I would bring this information to all our koi keepers regarding the koi video magazine, KoiVision. "Here at Koivision, because of these unprecedented and difficult times we would like to make Koivision Two available free to everyone around the world who have an interest in koi and Japan." www.koivision.tv
That was a very interesting video Tula. Thank you for posting it. Great insight into what is now an industry. The earthquake was devastating for all and it took great determination to bounce back and they sure did!

Ask a Question