Laguna Pond Filter&Pump For Sale

Reaction score
A little background! A pet store near me recently changed ownership in a rather unusual way. The previous owner wanted out of the business, but the landlord wanted major money to rehab the place. The previous owner worked out a deal with another store to walk away and let them come in. The relevant part of this is that as part of the arrangement, the previous owner ran a sale to blow out the existing merchandise. After a certain date anything left would go to the new owner. I was there as they locked the doors on that final night and got a few OUTRAGEOUSLY good deals, since I informed the manager that after the door locked the previous owner would get bupkis for the stuff! OK, enough !
I have two set ups, a Laguna Pressure Flo 2100 UVC filter with a Laguna Max-Flo 2000 pump, and a Pressure Flo 3200 with a Max-Flo 2900 pump. All of this stuff is brand new in the box. I also have a large tub that I got from them that I'll be using as a water garden this season. I only need one of these setups. They're both more than adequate for my needs, so I honestly do not care which I keep and which I sell. Here are some links to check them out:
http://www.lagunapon...lt.php?link=153

http://www.lagunapon...lo.php?link=141

Regular retail pricing is still on the boxes:
Pressure Flo 2100 UVC $449.99
Max Flo 2000 $269.99
----------------------------------------------
$719.98 total for both

PressureFlo 3200 UVC $599.99
Max Flo 2900 $339.99
----------------------------------------------
$939.98 total for both

Again I don't care which I keep or sell but only one of these is for sale. I'm asking $300 for the 2100/200 combo or $400 for the 3200/2900 combo, plus shipping if needed.
This is below wholesale for this stuff and it is NIB! Somebody's going to get a great deal! thanks for looking!

Ask a Question