Laguna PowerJet 1500 Water Pump! $55!

Reaction score
I have a Laguna PowerJet 1500 water pump for sale. Used only 2 pond seasons (taken out of water in fall-winter) and never gave me a stitch of trouble. Just plugged it in and tested it in the bathtub, and she's still ticking. Uses only 100 watts. You can use this pump to divert water to your waterfall or as fountain spout.

Purchased from AZPonds.com in 9/10/2007 for $99 (It sells currently for $154 on the site now), so it's technically still under it's 3 year warranty for another 3 months. I will send you a copy of this receipt for your records. I'll sell it for $55, plus whatever shipping is to your zip. PM me if you're interested.

Have the:

Original box
Original instruction manual
All quick connections, etc.
Email receipt

Extras:

3/4 no kink hosing
a bunch of fancy fountain heads if you're interested in changing out how the fountain spout flows.

You can cut the quick connect fittings to fit hosing up to 1 1/4" inches if you want to. I was using it in a small upper goldfish pond, so I never needed more than the 3/4" hosing at the time.

Was not used last pond season at all. I used my external pump to circulate water through the upper and lower ponds instead.

Condition:

As you would expect from a pump being in the water. I've cleaned it up, but it could probably use another scrubbing with a stiff bristle brush. Bottom of cage is a bit scratched as would be normal since it was sitting on a pair of bricks on the bottom of the pond to elevate it off the pond floor. Everything is in good shape.

Sold AS IS in working condition. Great deal, as the pump new is more expensive now than when I bought it.

Soon to come for sale: Laguna Pressure Flo Pressure 2100 Filter with UV! Cleaning it up now. Paid $240 for it, will let it go for $100, plus shipping. Will need new UV bulb for this season.

Ask a Question