Lake Aydn and Lake Qarsherskiy canal project?

Bigfootsquad BWPP

Islamic Sultanate of Qarsherskiy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
05C118DA-1B62-40F7-A430-2526E999905C.jpeg

Sultan Ali Aq-Qarsherskiyy At-Tarīq AL-Akbar of the Islamic Sultanate of Qarsherskiy says a new project could be underway. I am His Highness’ project manager. We intend on purchasing land from American landowners and annexing it to create a canal connecting Lake ‘Aydn in the North to Lake Qarsherskiy in the South. We will building bridges and ports over and along the canal side and open up 7 water-garden-themed restaurants and ownership of them will be handed to jobless citizens. The project will make the Wax Myrtle leaf and berry trade easier, improve real estate values, create easier recreational tourism, promote a faster water transport system, and help enriched our economy. It’s expected to cost 7.9 million USD total and take 11 months to complete if the U.S. government allows us to do this and homeowners sell their properties.

Attachments

• 9B94089C-5FEC-4C6E-B2DC-CDD28A662949.jpeg
    9B94089C-5FEC-4C6E-B2DC-CDD28A662949.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 6

Bigfootsquad BWPP

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country

Bigfootsquad BWPP

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
@sissy do you know anything about this since it is in Virginia somewhere?
I am in a micronation. You know how France surrounds Monaco, Italy surrounds the Vatican and San Marion, South Africa surrounds Lesotho, etc? Well, the US state of Virginia surrounds the main part of the global empire that is the Islamic Sultanate of Qarsherskiy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
It’s profile background picture is a screenshot from wikipedia.

Edit:
Seems like some sort of mental illness going on here

Bigfootsquad BWPP

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
It’s profile background picture is a screenshot from wikipedia.

Edit:
Seems like some sort of mental illness going on here

He is saying:
“I was aimed at by the enemies of my enemies but I swear to the one an only true God - He is the Greatest - that only a small scratch drew blood forth from my skin. O Ali Abi Ibn Talib, you are the shining star or the Shia and beloved by every true Sunni, and there is no God but God and Muhammad is His messenger and he tells us to not pick up these swords except for self-defense and indeed we are Jihadi (doers of a struggle) against the evil ones who burn our homes and desecrate our faith so arise from the ashes and burn Neo-Nazi propaganda and prove yourself worth of the title Mujahid (one who fights for a just cause), step forth for Qarsherskiy and fight the Federated States of Bombenfein, crowning the Neo-Nazi enemy with tracer rounds,”

Bigfootsquad BWPP

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
I am confused on all of this. What do you want from us? Are you asking for help or what?
I just announced a new pond construction project. Then someone said something about Bermuda so I was confused. Then someone sent a video of a top leader of my country calling men between ages 16 and 60 to hide in the woods and ambush neo-Nazis with BB tracer rounds and “crown their heads” with them. I don’t know why they are off topic.

Bigfootsquad BWPP

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
Oh boy...
Don’t worry, the stereotypes aren’t true. We are an ally of the USA. We just need our own government because US government take our freedom of speech and religion and failed to protect us from the F.S.B. N.N. group. That’s why we collaborate with landowners to buy their property and annex it to house new citizens and grow food and ponds and stuff. I want to talk about ponds here. Not off topic. If anyone has off-topic questions they can ask for my email or social media.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I just announced a new pond construction project. Then someone said something about Bermuda so I was confused. Then someone sent a video of a top leader of my country calling men between ages 16 and 60 to hide in the woods and ambush neo-Nazis with BB tracer rounds and “crown their heads” with them. I don’t know why they are off topic.
Look at this post you posted way back in 2020. You had a flag of Bermuda up there then, I saw it and so did others and you even liked it. You said you had your own pond back then too. https://www.gardenpondforum.com/thr...help-with-water-problems-in-the-spring.27522/

What do you want to ask now or discuss about the canal which I don't think we will be able to help you with as we are into fish ponds and garden ponds not canals to link w/bodies of land for commercial business or whatever. Do you still have your own personal pond?

Bigfootsquad BWPP

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
Look at this post you posted way back in 2020. You had a flag of Bermuda up there then, I saw it and so did others and you even liked it. You said you had your own pond back then too. https://www.gardenpondforum.com/thr...help-with-water-problems-in-the-spring.27522/

What do you want to ask now or discuss about the canal which I don't think we will be able to help you with as we are into fish ponds and garden ponds not canals to link w/bodies of land for commercial business or whatever. Do you still have your own personal pond?
That’s weird about the Bermuda. Well, I have a few personal ponds. I thought this was a forum where we could talk about all things that are related to Ponds and water, Gardens and construction of them.

Ask a Question