Lesson learned?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
You will not believe what just happened .. I was pulling into the gas station on my way home... and noticed two cops looking at a woman who was smoking while fueling up, I thought.... what an idiot, with the cops right there too! So I went in, got my drink and as I was checking out I heard someone screaming. I looked outside and that woman's arm was on fire! She was tossing and waving her arm around and just going crazy! I ran outside and the officers had put her on the ground and were putting the fire out with an extinguisher. Then, they put hand cuffs on her and were about to put her in the police car. I was thinking what in the world, so being the concerned citizen that I am, I asked them what they were arresting her for, figuring that catching her arm on fire would be punishment enough and the one looked me dead in my eye and said .. "For waving around a firearm!" Gotcha! LOL. Copy and paste to see who believes you!!

Ask a Question