life is to short

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a-9b
Country
Ireland
i joined this forum in good faith and expected replys in less than 12 hrs, there seems to be some activity going on so why so shy
when it comes to posting or replying or is this the normal here?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
The forum is always a little slower, during winter and coming out of winter into spring. It will pick up more and more each week as it gets warmer. Overall this is a good forum, I have no complaints.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a-9b
Country
Ireland
robamy im not complaining ,its just my observation and im delighted to be part of this forum
theres plenty of positive feedback ,and some fantastic ideas here .
"do you here me i only joined" im far from fish expert
i love yere pond

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I was not implying you were complaining at all, I was just saying I have not had any complaints over the years I have been here. Sorry if you took it that way. Thanks for your comment on my pond.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a-9b
Country
Ireland
my apologies also, its just that the forum seemed a bit slow, being a newbie here
your pond is magnificent imo i wish i had the same inspiration as ye

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a-9b
Country
Ireland
may be just down to time difference it 10.30am now here in ireland

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sometimes it all depends on what you are posting about. I don't jump in on some of the topics if I have no knowledge about what is being asked.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I'm with @addy1 - I try to answer questions that I know something about, or I ask more questions to try to get the problem tuned in. But this is actually a really active forum compared to some I've been on. And not only are we active, we're friendly, patient, helpful, smart, AND funny!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a-9b
Country
Ireland
please dont take this the wrong way i was only stating an observation i had when i first posted ,
i wasnt even sure if i had posted correctly or if the forum was live or dead and now im getting a lot of responses which proves i was wrong ,
hopefully ill be able to contribute to this forum in a positive way in the future .
even though my knowledge on the subject is minimal.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
We all started out with no knowledge, and learned as we go. I carry what I have from my garden, aquarium, and nature knowledge over, and what I’ve learned by reading and research. It’s never to late to learn something new! Except math; math is my evil nemesis!
But yeah, time difference and day of the week and season all play a part. I joined up here a little over a year ago, cause I decided to take my pool full of fish to pond level, and had just had my first major set back. Now I’m all about ponds, I spend half my free time trying to learn more, and wanting to do more.

Ask a Question