Lights?

Reaction score
I am thinking of adding a few lights to my pond. Any suggestions? I was think 3-4 of the low voltage type. 2 of them would be on or in the waterfall areas and then 1-2 under water in the deep parts. Please give me pros and cons to doing this. FYI they would be on a timer so they will not be on all night, maybe just a until 10pm or so....

Thanks
Olee

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
my experience with underwater lights has been marginal, but i will say, if you have koi dont plan on them staying where you put them, everything is a toy to them including the lights and cords. i put them in my basement pond and set stones on top of the cords and they still managed to yank them around. and you cant glue them down or anything because you have to clean the lenses and then theres bulb replacement. i bought them for the outdoor pond but they never made it there.

Reaction score
I glued mine to a few pieces of flagstone, set the flagstone on top of some spare liner material........

Ask a Question