Lil bear & nico

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
just when I get the Hallowed Halls of GPF waxed and shined, the Boss goes and gets ANOTHER for the gang...sigh, MORE cleaning, I guess...

lil-bear-+-nico-anigif-sml.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It will be interesting to see how lil bear handles nico touching his toys! He has favs and missy is not allowed to touch, if she does he waits and snatches as soon as her attention wanders.

That mouth load is his favs, tiny beavers and a headless fox.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
RUTROE me thinks @addy1 is the type new boat new shade hat to go with the new boat and a new pup to go with the new pup iv'e seen it a 1000 times new curtains dress and shoes are next he got his boat moms turn to spend as much but in nickels for life .

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol I tend to not spend but do spend when we need to fix things like the new boat needs some touch up, it is 20 years old, compound wax etc. Some gauges need fixing. The garmin chart is very old, needs to be replaced, they navigated via our cell phone, tiny screen. Radar not working, vhs radio not working.

And I LOVE my yorkies! anything for them! He needs a play mate.............so we got him one.

Clothes shoes hats junk like that no thanks. Jeans t-shirts just fine for me. My shoes are mostly flip flops, I never buy heels, hate the things................Don't own a dress, maybe one skirt But got beautiful jeans! lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
lol I tend to not spend but do spend when we need to fix things like the new boat needs some touch up, it is 20 years old, compound wax etc. Some gauges need fixing. The garmin chart is very old, needs to be replaced, they navigated via our cell phone, tiny screen. Radar not working, vhs radio not working.

And I LOVE my yorkies! anything for them! He needs a play mate.............so we got him one.

Clothes shoes hats junk like that no thanks. Jeans t-shirts just fine for me. My shoes are mostly flip flops, I never buy heels, hate the things................Don't own a dress, maybe one skirt But got beautiful jeans! lol
ah, Boss? You DO know you're blowing GB's mind with his preconceived notion of ya, right? I mean, not that this won't be fun (for me) but have a heart; tell him ya gots at least ONE dress...and maybe some old pumps that sit in the back of yer closet??? Wouldn't hurt ya much, maybe, I think! But maybe that's okay; JDub's got him thinking she's the Mata Hari of GPF and he's discounting the fact Dime's 99% Italian but ONE percent Sicilian so all those old gangsta movies are gonna start backing up on him ifn he don't pay attention!

So yeah, let's see how much ooze creeps outta GB as you categorically destroy his well-crafted vision of GPF upper mgt!!!

heh heh, can you just SEE all the typos and spell-corrects in his NEXT missive? Gonna need a translator for this! Okay, I'm off to check on the gofundme for Dime's knight-training application....

stm.gif

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
tell him ya gots at least ONE dress...and maybe some old pumps that sit in the back of yer closet???
humm a few sun dresses and now that I think of it a tiny short lil black dress, have not worn in a bit. Working bees does not = wearing a tiny dress................lol And one set of heels, but tiny heels. I am already taller than hubby ................

We don't got out very often and when we do it is usually casual. Last wear of the dress was at his parents memorial service, of course ex-wife was there...............

Any more we just do carry out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
humm a few sun dresses and now that I think of it a tiny short lil black dress, have not worn in a bit. Working bees does not = wearing a tiny dress................lol And one set of heels, but tiny heels. I am already taller than hubby ................

We don't got out very often and when we do it is usually casual. Last wear of the dress was at his parents memorial service, of course ex-wife was there...............

Any more we just do carry out.
harumpf! I DOUBT that'll inhibit GB but it might!

And diff horses for diff courses; we all have ideas of what's 'fashionable' and what is not! I do miss my wife wearing heels (she got a whole knee replacement 10 years ago and now it hurts her to wear them; oh well!)

stm.gif

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have grindy knee caps, have had for many years, since 27, heels have always hurt them unless real low heels. So I usually don't wear any.

Ask a Question