Lilies

Reaction score
Anyone on here selling lilies i would love to get some i just converted my intex pool into a pond and would love to get some in it
240B558A-B17B-465A-A55A-18E24BF8FAEF.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Make a post on the for sale section. I’m giving some away locally, but I don’t ship. One thing to note on a pool pond- if you’ve got cats, make sure you put some kind of raft in there or you can end up with floaters. They can tear the side trying to get out too. My pool pond was great, I’ve got mine torn down due to a toxin getting in last year, and I’m trying to get it moved, a hole dug, and just use it as a liner, but while up, we ended up with two cats getting in and not making it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Make a post on the for sale section. I’m giving some away locally, but I don’t ship. One thing to note on a pool pond- if you’ve got cats, make sure you put some kind of raft in there or you can end up with floaters. They can tear the side trying to get out too. My pool pond was great, I’ve got mine torn down due to a toxin getting in last year, and I’m trying to get it moved, a hole dug, and just use it as a liner, but while up, we ended up with two cats getting in and not making it.
Classifieds section, I just woke up and was not finding the right word!

Ask a Question