Little things we take for granted are actually big blessings , watch this vid about colours

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
i was thinking how many blessings from God we have but we dont notice or be thankful , after watching this video i looked around seeing beautiful colours and felt blessed if i cudnt see colours of things around trees , my fishes ? this guy is big fish lover and he was unable to see real beautiful colours of his own fishes ... see his expressions amazing feeling !

Seeing color for the first time - AQUARIUM EDITION!! - YouTube

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I saw the older guy and was amazed since they look like normal sunglasses .His reaction made me feel gifted to see ,hear and even smell .

Reaction score
I watched Joey's video when it came out. I knew he was color blind and I had only heard about these glasses just days before, pretty cool.
I work at a pigment plant, we had to do a color blind test before they would hire us, I couldn't imagine a world with just grays.

Ask a Question