Lizard access to slippery EPDM wildlife pond

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
What, are you prejudice against the women boulders???

I should refer to those as "two strapping young men and a mom" boulders actually! And the "mom" part was "mom - get out of the way! Mom - you're going to get hurt! Mom - watch where you're walking!"

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I should refer to those as "two strapping young men and a mom" boulders actually! And the "mom" part was "mom - get out of the way! Mom - you're going to get hurt! Mom - watch where you're walking!"
Kids.... :wideyed::grumpy::bucktooth: I swear the Aliens take their brains and then return them years later when we are too tired to argue with them anymore. Mine is in the "I'm superior to you in every way and know everything while you know nothing" stage. I've considered trading her out for another dog but the hubs said no more animals.... :meh:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I swear the Aliens take their brains and then return them years later when we are too tired to argue with them anymore

Mine are all in the 25 - 35 age range... five of them. They exhausted - and exacerbated - me for many many years. Now they are all simply delightful. All hardworking, self-supporting, kind people who would do anything for their momma. Like build her a pond. Even when they think she might be losing it! haha!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You can use those things that you use at the bottom of your gutters to divert water splashing going on the side of the house .They are plastic and rough inside or even those gutter guards are plastic

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
cheap and great for pond projects
101_0934.JPG
101_0932.JPG

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Sissy- that what I use for frog ramps. Also use them in my window box bog to keep plant roots from clogging drainage holes.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I use them also to keep plants in my filters up high enough in there pots so I can trim the roots

Ask a Question