j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Is the only way to load photos on the showcase by using a url cuz I can't find any other way to do it. I had to put photo's on photobucket to get them to go on the showcase. It works fine that way but what if I just want to load them from my computer? Maybe I am missing something but I looked and looked. Maybe my looker is broken :confused:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
geez haro, do we need to tell you to behave?.................................again................................ j/k

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Is the only way to load photos on the showcase by using a url cuz I can't find any other way to do it. I had to put photo's on photobucket to get them to go on the showcase. It works fine that way but what if I just want to load them from my computer? Maybe I am missing something but I looked and looked. Maybe my looker is broken :confused:

There should be a button underneath the text box which says 'Upload Images to Gallery' - if you click on that, it will bring up a window allowing you to select files from your computer. Let me know how you get on!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She is talking of trying to put photos in the tabs, ie discussion, planning, fish / plant stock. To be able to describe something then have a photo show what you are speaking of in the same tab. I just added photos of my fish, they do load into the gallery tab, but not into the fish and plant stock tab. You can use photobucket or something of that sort to put a photo in the other tabs besides the gallery tab.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
She is talking of trying to put photos in the tabs, ie discussion, planning, fish / plant stock. To be able to describe something then have a photo show what you are speaking of in the same tab. I just added photos of my fish, they do load into the gallery tab, but not into the fish and plant stock tab. You can use photobucket or something of that sort to put a photo in the other tabs besides the gallery tab.

Aha I see now!

@j.w if you don't want to use an online image host, then you can upload the images to your showcase gallery - if you right click on them and select Properties, you can copy the image URL and paste it as an image into your tab.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Aha I see now!

@j.w if you don't want to use an online image host, then you can upload the images to your showcase gallery - if you right click on them and select Properties, you can copy the image URL and paste it as an image into your tab.

Nice to know, thanks Becky

Ask a Question