j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Aw they are growing up! Sad when they all leave but they'll be back! Hey @RobAmy @GBBUDD is wondering if his little duckling in his pond that has started chasing and nipping the koi will actually do any harm to them? Thought you might have some wisdom about this since ducks are regular visitors to your pond.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Aw they are growing up! Sad when they all leave but they'll be back! Hey @RobAmy @GBBUDD is wondering if his little duckling in his pond that has started chasing and nipping the koi will actually do any harm to them? Thought you might have some wisdom about this since ducks are regular visitors to your pond.

No issues with any fish from the ducklings of larger ducks for that matter. The fish seem to nip at the ducks feet too, but no issues there.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
It’s going to be so hard for you to let go.....when the time comes!
Agreed but I love when they show up, it is a treat for a few weeks anyway. Last year we did not get any. Funny I do a head count to make sure they all are okay.

Ask a Question