Looking for anacharis.

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
I believe a bit of this plant tagged along when I bought my waterlilies. Only problem: I'm in Israel. A bit far to come pick it up. I do see it a lot in aquarium stores, assuming it's the same plant.

Funny aside: when I first saw the subject of your post, I read it as "Looking for anarchists". My first thought was "Hey, where do I sign up?!" ;-)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
@Julie Bergeron Have you done a “search” for aquatic plants in and around your area?

All of the plants I have were mail ordered. There are several good web sites that members are recommending — it’s been a while, so I don’t recall where I got mine, but I always got good quality plants and they shipped quickly.

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Julie Bergeron Have you done a “search” for aquatic plants in and around your area?

All of the plants I have were mail ordered. There are several good web sites that members are recommending — it’s been a while, so I don’t recall where I got mine, but I always got good quality plants and they shipped quickly.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I believe a bit of this plant tagged along when I bought my waterlilies. Only problem: I'm in Israel. A bit far to come pick it up. I do see it a lot in aquarium stores, assuming it's the same plant.

Funny aside: when I first saw the subject of your post, I read it as "Looking for anarchists". My first thought was "Hey, where do I sign up?!" ;-)
Haaa, thanks

Ask a Question