looking for cheap pond supplies, anyone selling?

Reaction score
looking to build a bigger pond on a budget can anyone help me out with any of your unused items, I have a small preformed pond with goldfish and snails, didn't realize how fast the fish would multiply...any help with these items would be greatly appreciated...

Reaction score
looking to build a bigger pond on a budget can anyone help me out with any of your unused items, I have a small preformed pond with goldfish and snails, didn't realize how fast the fish would multiply...any help with these items would be greatly appreciated...
Hi, What products do you have for it so far? What do you need?:)

Reaction score
Hello, and thanks for responding, I need a really big liner, we were thinking about making a pond 8ft by 5ft and 4FT deep. I will also need a bigger pump

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
17x20 for the pond .Have you checked e bay or checked with roofing company or get what is called a billboard sign liner

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not sure but do you have a builders discount center there or you could just call a couple to see if they have any you could purchase from them .I just got my new one from dr foster and smith but since they have raised there prices .Craigslist also but can tell you for that sized liner you are looking at 300 dollars or more for a 45 mil liner .You may be able to get a 30 mil cheaper

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Not sure if you are still looking for items but I have a whole lighting setup and an auto Doser system I'm trying to get rid of.

Ask a Question