MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
As a new pond person, I would be very interested in taking pond tours. Does anyone know of any pond tours in Northeast PA, Northwest NJ or adjacent areas in NY? Thanks for any help.
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
You could try checking with some pond stores in your area. Both the pond tours around here are supported by pond stores and nurseries.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Spent a lot of time on the internet yesterday, and the only pond tours I could find were fairly far away. Too early for pond stores since the notable ones around here are also garden centers/nurseries...and they are closed at this time of year. I'll keep looking. On a bright note, I did find a Flower Garden Show in March and a Secret Garden Tour in July that I put on my calander...might even find a few ponds at these.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I used to love the home and garden shows in NJ because they were at Raritan center and garden state center a few minutes from my home and I always got free tickets because I lived and worked in Edison and my son lived in Woodbridge.Here they are in Greensboro and Roanoke and hour from my house .

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I used to go to the Pocono Home show each year, but it has really come down quite a few notches. I found the real estate agent there that sold us our house, and the contractor that put the metal roof on our house and built our back deck.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh here they are not so great either .The one in Greensboro seems to go for really high end stuff you only can dream about .I saw a solarium at one that they bring prefab to attach to your house but then I saw the price 30 thousand for the 12x14 room .Geeze thought it would have gold in it for that price .But nope just aluminum frame :)

Ask a Question