looking for good lights

gasman

What is the air speed of a swallow?
Reaction score
Hi folks, the mind us churning in these cold winter months. I am looking for any recommendations on underwater lighting. Most of the LED'S I have researched on the web just don't seem to look that great. I think I would need about 4 to 6 lights. Any thoughts????

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I posted in here somewhere a link to some nice underwater lights. A good seller. The ones I bought, just not sure where the link is. Will see if I can recall, not home to check it out for you.

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Air speed of a swallow.....hmmmm.......English or African?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hate to say it but pond lights seem to always leak .Plus they seem to always show all the murky stuff .i chose led down lights that shine into the pond .I hate those lights that glare up at you .But that is me and some like led's for there waterfalls

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
LOL I just checked into this thread and it looks like you've all gone stark raving mad. Would I understand better if I would have clicked the link?

gasman

What is the air speed of a swallow?
Reaction score
LOL I just checked into this thread and it looks like you've all gone stark raving mad. Would I understand better if I would have clicked the link?
I would like a shrub
We are the Knights that say Nee!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I have a set of led lights had a quick play with them look fantastic cant wait to find a way of fitting them to the pond but when i do i will if that makes scene???

Ask a Question