Looking for Huntsville, AL ponders

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
First pond under construction and am hoping to find someone in the Huntsville area to share ideas and the experience with.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
There is an AKCA club in midfield alabama. Www.pondpals.org. Buck Williams is the contact and might know. There is also the koi club of middle Tennessee on Facebook who might have members near you.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I started a small one myself at a garden center that sells some pond plants

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I only just stumbled across this place on the internet today, and you may already know about it. But its called, "Across the Pond", there in Huntsville. Looks like they have pond supplies, plants, fish, etc. Maybe they might have some resources for you?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
I have been there many times as it is connected to one of the areas best plant nurseries and my wife needs new plants every spring, fall and summer. Every time we go she goes plant hunting and I go admire all the koi and goldfish and dream. They also have lots of rock choices although their prices seem high. Over the years they have added a lot more pond supplies, fake rock waterfalls and ponds and water fountains. Lots of neat prices BBQ stuff too. My fish will probably come from there.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
Bringing this older post back to the front as I am still looking for any local ponders to share exeperiences.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
You might tell the folks at the store about this website. We can always use more members, and it might help to connect others.

Reaction score
Country
United States
First pond under construction and am hoping to find someone in the Huntsville area to share ideas and the experience with.
Major, try this and see: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1461278414180596/
There used to be a bunch of water garden keepers in the Gadsden area & up and down 435. You might also contact Tony's Aquarium in Guntersville, AL and see if they can help.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oops, I should have written 431 not 435. Hard to believe I could make such mistake as often as I commuted that stretch. Age thing.

Ask a Question