ZmanArt007

Fish Keeper and Filmmaker
Reaction score
Sometimes Los Angeles, Sometimes Nebraska
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Hi. I've gone through 3 pumps since constructing my pond. I just ordered a replacement part for my current pump, which broke. I am looking for some used pumps that work, hopefully high quality ones within the 2000 and 7000 GPH range. Thanks.

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
You did not give a time span for the life of these pumps but I get the feeling it has been short. In what way have they failed ?

Either you have been buying very low quality pump or there is a problem with they way they are installed or used. Pumps should last for years.

Reaction score
I have a beckket small waterfall pump I have not used and are willing to sell. it is W1150 pumps 1150 gal per hour. let me know if you are interested in it. thanks

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
lilytubs said:
I have a beckket small waterfall pump I have not used and are willing to sell. it is W1150 pumps 1150 gal per hour. let me know if you are interested in it. thanks

It would be helpful if you added your location using the UserCP at the top of the page.

Ask a Question