Looking to build a new pond

Reaction score
Tryin something with my pond would be a silly thing to do given they have a cat that visits my garden. I'd never hurt the cat of course but they don't know that.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My neighbors got into a thing w/ the neighbors behind us and one day when the one neighbors dog came to crap in their yard they collected the poo and put it in a plastic baggy and sent it home tied to the dogs collar. I heard about it from the receiver of the poo and the owner of the dog was not a happy camper! I thought it was quite ingenious myself and humorous to say the least! The feud does go on tho as the dog owner stated that the other neighbors should watch out that their chickens don't end up at Foster Farms Poultry Company........yikes!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
home made chicken soup .fried chicken legs ,hot wings . WOW and a lot of stupidity .hey buy a stuffed cat that looks like there and if they try anything capture there cat ,tie a rope around the fake cats neck and hang it from a stake in your yard .After they see it and it scares them good then set there cat free .Not saying it's a nice thing to do but if they hurt your pond fish fair is fair

Reaction score
home made chicken soup .fried chicken legs ,hot wings . WOW and a lot of stupidity .hey buy a stuffed cat that looks like there and if they try anything capture there cat ,tie a rope around the fake cats neck and hang it from a stake in your yard .After they see it and it scares them good then set there cat free .Not saying it's a nice thing to do but if they hurt your pond fish fair is fair

Ahhh you should see the list of funny schemes I've come up with to peeve them off, I've tried keeping my head down but they've still had a go at me for really stupid things. I think my next move is a few very noisy male house crickets through the letter box.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
not eating I mean stepping on geeze yucky .I know for some strange reason we had giant size grass hoppers this year and remembered I stepped on one and what a crunch it made .yuck oh by the way I'm glad I had my shoes on because usually I like to go barefoot

Ask a Question