looking to buy Kois

Reaction score
hello all
I am in need of kokuryu beni kikokuryu or possible kinkikouryu does anyone have any for sale here in the usa @ a fair price & size Lol not responsible for miss spelling :)
Thanks Coolwind

Reaction score
Yes do dad it is but they dont all have to be ! The Kumonryu is scales black koi with white markings
Tks DdDad

Reaction score
DoDad you nailed it I am looking for thats version & the metallic versions too
Thanks DoDad you up on them i can tell !

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Don't know if you would be intrested in using them or not but Nextday Koi on ebay does get those from time to time. I have bought from them twice and was very pleased with the fish I got. I bought a beautiful Kumonryu butterfly last year that has been my favorite since I got it and a Beni Kumonryu standard that was simply magnificant. Unfortunatly, the Beni Kumonryu was dinner one week for a Blue heron along with about 12 other 10"-15" koi over the winter. I'm presently on the Hunt for another Beni Kumonryo but I want a butterfly this time.

Reaction score
Just spoke to my friends at Koi Country in Bixby, OK - he may have ONE kokuryu beni kikokuryu, not sure if it's exactly what you want. They advise to send pictures of your desired koi and see if they can find one in their tanks or recommend a place for you to go. Said they are extremely rare to find in the US but will be happy to help.

Here's their web site: http://www.koicountry.com/. They prefer email, since both are semi-retired and are generally out maintaining their ponds.

Ask a Question