Lots of new Koi in our pond

Reaction score
I haven't been on much lately because my mom passed away at out home on July the 12 th so it has been a busy time. Since I haven't paid a lot of attention to the pond this weekend I discovered at lease 25- 30 new Koi in the pond ranging from 2 1/4 down to 1 1/4. Cool! I can't believe there are at lease 10 in the bog?? can't figure how they got in there? But at any rate I see some very colorful ones in the bunch. Now I have to fix the falls back up after the varmite leak.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sorry to hear about your lose and it can be hard ,been there done that and not easy to stay strong and still have to tie up all the loose strings of an estate .The eggs some times get sucked up by the pump and deposited .i know I have found 3 in my filter tanks the last couple of weeks .I was sure I had seen the last of the babies but there they were living happily in the filter .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sorry about your lose. Keep good records, it can get confusing. I am still dealing with the lose of both of honies parents. Lots of paper work, I started making notes what was for what and what was said etc etc

Congrats on your babies.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Mom and dad hired an estate lawyer and I was lucky they handled most of it .All I had to do was sell the houses .

Ask a Question