Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I hold the seeds still with a nut cracker laid flat down on my countertop

Reaction score
Sissy, this is off topic...I love your little pooch. I clicked on your profile to see if
you have any info on your pooch, like if you got him from a breeder or is he a rescue?
...and then i saw that your interests are woodworking...seems like we have a lot in
common as woodworking is another one of my hobby as well...what kind of woodworking
do you like to do? I share this hobby with my DH and we like to make cabinets, furniture,
and clocks to name a few things. I womder how many ponders are woodworking enthusisits
as well?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
every kind of woodworking from decks to furniture and pee wee is a rescue from a breeder that was a drug dealer also .I found this out later .I got him at the hillsville flea market ,some people where walking around selling them for 50 dollars and my other dog had passed away on the exact day pee wee was born .You started this topic so no big deal .I have also built custom kitchen cabinets for a friend .I have some pics on my media of things i built

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I built and designed the guest house on my property ,the baskets are easy.It's a great hobby for relaxing .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I love his little heart and got a call last night from the lady I meant who adopted pee wee's brother and she may have to give him up and wanted to know if I wanted him and I said oh gosh yes .I have tried to adopt 2 others and temp. family who was carrying for them decided they could not give them up . Getting tired of that as they have to check your home out and then you don't get them anyways .The chihuahua rescue sight has tons of them that need homes .My pee wee is spoiled and so is the king ,my pit bull ,he adores pee wee

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So you might be getting another Pee Wee? Pee Wee's ears are bigger than the rest of him which makes him look cool!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That would be so neat Sissy peewee #2, hope it works out for you

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
his ears are just as big but he is brown ,black ,tan and white and doesn't have the dot on his head but has the rings around his eyes .I just got off the phone with her because she had e-mailed me a pic of him and then we did the skype so pee wee could see Teeny Weeny can you believe the name she gave him and Pee Wee got to talk to him .It was so cute to see them barking at each other

Reaction score
How in pee wee with small children? I was reading up on chow-wow-ah's last night.
them seem to not be too kid friendly? I imagine each dog is different, but in general
the concensus is that they fair better in an adult household,

Reaction score
How in pee wee with small children? I was reading up on chow-wow-ah's last night.
them seem to not be too kid friendly? I imagine each dog is different, but in general
the concensus is that they fair better in an adult household,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Joann, as with any small or mini breeds, like PeeWee, the reason they get the attitude of not liking small children is the parents that don't keep their small children from pulling the ears and tails and poking them in the eyes. They are more fragile so to speak that larger breeds, which tend to take the brutality of some children. I sold a litter of Boston's and when a young couple came with a 3 yo little boy, I thought this was going to be the first time I was going to not allow them to buy a pup. However, those parents right away watched their son, and explained how delicate the puppy was, and that he was not allowed to carry him around, but he could sit down and hold the pup. VERY smart parents! It's others that think a puppy is just a toy for their toddlers that get the small breeds their bad rap. Yes, some dogs, small and large, turn out to not like kids, but usually it is because of an experience when they were small, that involved a child. Again, parents are the reason for the issue, in my opinion anyhow.
Teeny Weeny sound really pretty! You would not want a twin to Pee Wee, that way they will have separate look and personalities. Sooo funny you thought of doing Skype to let the pooches chat with each other. :) I love it!!!

Ask a Question