Mangled instructions

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
While setting up a small fountain just now, I glanced at the label on the small pump. It says "Not to be used to drain the pool cover if there are people in the pool." Not only would it take forever to drain a few gallons off a pool cover, but how many people swim UNDER the pool covers? Just wondering!! Another pump in my posession states "Not for use in damp locations." This is a POND PUMP, for Pete's sake!! I'd just like to know if anyone else has experienced this idiocy. :confused:
John

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
On children's cough medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."

My personal favorite - on American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: open packet, eat nuts."

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
On children's cough medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."

My personal favorite - on American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: open packet, eat nuts."
The last time I flew, my package of peanuts said "CAUTION... May contain peanuts." :confused:
John

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Not exactly in this category, but I received a small pkg. in the mail the other day. It was sent from Thailand, had customs stamp, etc. On the customs label, under contents, it said "TOY."

OK, but I hadn't ordered any toys (of any kind).

Hubby & I were having fun trying to figure out what it was....

Opened it -- it was a bottle of fish food!!!

I'd ordered some fry food from AMAZON, and had gotten a notice that it was going to be delayed in shipping. This was it. So, since when is animal food considered a TOY?

Oh well, Hubby & I had a good laugh over it!

Ask a Question